Just for fun, I took a love languages test. (I used the "single" assessment.) The highest score possible in any given area was 12.
11 - Quality time
8 - Acts of Service
4 - Physical Touch
4 - Receiving Gifts
3 - Words of Affirmation
I would've thought Words of Affirmation would've scored higher, but after thinking about it I realized I don't really believe what people say to me anyway, so it does make sense. (It does affect me - I get fuzzy for a little bit, but then I shoot it down by thinking "Oh, they can't really mean that about me." It's been happening too often lately and it's one of my goals this semester to knock it off.)
I kinda already knew this about myself but it was good to see what the site had to say about it.
What about you? What's yours?
No comments:
Post a Comment