So today I was noodling on the internet as I often do, and I suddenly got this amazing idea for a story (OR, I found a plunnie*). So I started typing it out as I will do when I get fascinating ideas, but I experienced something today that I haven't ever experienced before (or, at least to this degree).
While I was writing, I became quite conscious of my pulse. I could feel it throbbing in my veins all over my body, and also of how quick it was. I was no longer typing, I could see in my minds eye exactly what I wanted. Like a movie in my brain. The most dominant part of this whole thing that I have never felt before was the constant pulse. It was just... overwhelming in a really cool way.
I don't know if any of you guys have felt anything like this, but I thought it was too cool not to mention.
=]
♥
[[*plunnie = plot bunny: difficult creatures to catch, incredibly helpful for any story's sake.]]
1 comment:
When I want to create something, whether it be a poster for school or a song for class, I have a vision in my head of exactly what I want to create.
I follow through with that vision and I end up with awesome projects or whatever I'm making.
Post a Comment