Well... I took a really cool picture of my Christmas tree in my apartment. It turned out really cool! So here 'tis:
with my NEW CAMERA, no less. I only had to take this shot once. I swear I got lucky, though xD
Erm.... otherwise, nothing new or exciting. Lunch tomorrow with a friend, dinner Saturday with two other friends (twins!) at my house and dinner Sunday with the twins again at their house. [What? We need to be at the Marriott Center early. It's not every day you get to see the prophet!]
Oh, well, yes, I suppose that's exciting news. The Prophet is coming to BYU on Sunday! And I am going to see him! =D Hooray!
Umm, otherwise, I'm really just distracting myself from the reading that needs to be done for my 2 syllabus quizzes tomorrow. :P
So I guess I'll jump on that, then.
Peace out, yo! ;)
1 comment:
I always wanted a white christmas tree. evil person.
Post a Comment