Friday, May 4, 2007

life loves me! so far. :D

Life is deciding to go along with me, for a while. lets see, good things that happened so far! (and this is only today...)
  1. No seminary this morning! extra hour of sleep.
  2. Found out upon arriving to school today that some teacher around the school (who coached WV and traveled the world doing this) is coaching COLORGUARD NEXT YEAR! huzzah! now I won't have to deal with it. THANK... GOODNESS! AND I won't have to worry about screwing over the next squad. :D
  3. So many people love me. <3> and so many people tell me. :D the secret to life is just being happy! and outgoing! yeeaaah, baby! :)

well, that's all the good stuff for now.... going to the mall later today with mi hermano to window shop. and get stuff. probably five things each to even out what we got for our b-days. :D hehehe, and Anne can't stop us! of course, then Kit reminds me at lunch that I want to do 2 other things at the same time.... D: oh well. spiderman and Tia will have to wait, I suppose. for two more weeks at that.

brrr-ness, it's cold in here. stupid coldness. in May, no less. :'( no warmth! tcha.

well, I'll be seeing ya. I need to figure out what I need to for my "catcher in the rye" project. I've got an idea, but I think it'll suck. anyone want to read it after I turn it in? :D

have a good day, dearies!

//:: EDIT ::\\
http://ldsdance.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album02&page=10
oh yah! don't I look so preety?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww you guys should have let me come with. Grr on you guys...maybe i'll accidently go to the mall and meet you there, accidently.lol.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.jk.