yes, happy holidays! fwah.
so saturday went relatively well, I think. hmm. I heard him say it too. "I think this first date was a success, don't you?" heh. yeah. I'll bet the second one'll be just as good. if we get that far... (shut up!)
fwah. so he came to my house 2:25 - 2:35 (or something) left for kendall 10 and watched eragon. nothing big, eh? (was a pretty good movie, btw. streamline, but good.) went to oberweis, had ice cream w/ mike & liana (the double for the date) and then drove me home. here's the kink. my parents insisted that he stay and take part in "holiday traditions" (frosting cookies). so he stayed and helped out a bit with that (he didn't even eat/take home his own cookies! what's up with that?) and then we sat down on the couch and popped in another movie. A Wonderful Life, I think. but we left 20 minutes into it (it was almost 7). so jokingly he was like, "you know, you could come home with me and meet 2 of my sisters, 2 of my brothers and a sis-in-law!" halfly wanting to spend more time with him and halfly to meet part of his family, I tagged along.
we got to his house to find the family watching Finding Neverland, at, of course, the part where I ALWAYS cry. always. so we're sitting there, watching this movie and 5 of the 8 in the room are crying (including me) and stuart's like "I must be heartless, I'm not crying. come to think of it, I never cry during movies." and I'm just like "shut up and let me cry!" he just laughed and tryed to keep poking me. meh. so then it's over and I'm like "hmm, I should probably go home" so then he and his bro drove me home (the other car was in use, and stuart wasn't about to use his brother's car. nice car. oh, anyways.) which was a little weird, but not too bad.
so yeah, in a nutshell, was much nice. we haven't really discussed if we're doing out, but apparently to someone coughMIKEcough we are going out because we went out on one date. hmpf! I shall deal with him later. anyways.
well, I must go, it's getting late and I'm stuffed and tired. 'night!