Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm being pathetic today.

Kit came over and we were *supposed* to learn the rest of the ET routine, but of course, that didn't go over very well. We got maybe the first two pages worth of drill to the routine. Which, of course, is hardly anything.
Ach, well. Got the new mixclusives cd, it's got that black horse and cherry tree song on it! me gusta. If you don't know what I'm talking about, that's ok. I tend to ramble on. Just like always, right Mike? jk.
So Zack's story (so you want to be a hero) is coming along nicely. Coming up with a lot of nice ideas, and its very intriging. Part of that's making me pathetic, but Kit and I were talking about bloopers in Chronicles of Narnia and it made me want to be in a movie or something. I mean, how cool would that be? And this is the kind of story that would let me be (kinda) myself. Y'know? But heck, what do I know, it's never going to happen. It'd be nice, but...
Anyway, trying to get David's sister to stop calling me (STALKER! lol), got to go talk to David about that. Hmm. Suggestions? jk, don't do that. I'm good.
~Rayla

No comments: