Thursday, July 27, 2006

TWO DAYS!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!! GAH! I CANNOT STAND THE WAIT!!

oh well. anyways, I'm having my party tomorrow and I'm only having four or so people coming. everyone else is out of town! so sad. :C but I get to see everyone next week when MARCHING BAND STARTS!!! C: I'm such a nerd. I have nothing else better to do with my summers, seriously! :P

speaking of music....I ask all my friends who play instruments this question. ...how much has everyone practiced as of late? Assure me that I'm not the only one who has practiced this summer!!

jk. I don't think much of you would've practiced before this week, but...eh. let me know! I'll be interested to see!

right, well I'm out of here. not much else to say, so BYE!

~Rayla{v}~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachael! What's up? Your party was a blast! I had so much fun. I actually wasn't shy! I was crazy. I feel stupid on how crazy I acted though. *sigh* I updated my blog so check it out...or else! lol.jk.

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»